All is well at our house

Last night was not the best of nights. Husband went to bed early without a goodnight kiss....first time in a long, long time. I know that I hurt his feelings by not being happy about the new computer and yelling at him. I don't know what is wrong with me.

We are not poor by any means, but I am always fearful about spending money. I grew up in a middle income family and I am only happy when our bank account is in the black. Way, way in the black. My dad worked hard for his money and I can remember him sitting at the kitchen table putting money in envelopes for the month's bills. He did not believe in checking accounts and the only time he borrowed money was to buy our house.

So, I guess frugelness is part of my makeup.

I am an early riser and was at my computer at 6:30 AM.......(early to bed, early to rise, makes a man/woman healthy, wealthy and wise). He came in and said "good morning".....I started to cry and held him close, whispering, "I'm so sorry that I was such a witch last night.....please, please forgive me."

We talked a little longer and then went to the kitchen to have breakfast......my world is safe and secure once more.